Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21

I have a confession to make. I am a sucker for tanning. Don't get me wrong, I don't do it every week, or even every month. But I do it occasionally.
More so during the winter.
Nothing like laying on a WARM bed when it is freezing cold outside.
Anyway. My sister wanted to go this week, and I agreed to go with her (she of course pays for me to go along, just so she can have my company. Haha) And since we started doing this, I have had a sun. It's the closest that I dare to get to a tattoo. But it's my sun, because I love the sun and warmth. So here is a picture of my tanning tattoo. Enjoy. :-)

Enjoy. :-)

And I promise that I will try to make these more photographically challenging. (Is that the correct term? Hmm..)
But I have 365 days to play around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment