Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6

I have decided that I am going to try and take pictures that reflect what has happened during the day. Something I may want to remember later on down the road.
SO, the story behind today's picture is my son. He is probably going to be the story behind a LOT of my pictures. But today, he got a hold of a squirt bottle. He likes to squirt himself in the face, and will come and hand you the squirt bottle and have you squirt him in the face. Odd one. So he ended up DRENCHING himself because he just kept squirting himself in the face.
So, that is the story behind this picture. Enjoy. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love that story! And I love the odd ones. They're so much more entertaining!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great shot! What camera system/lens did you use? It's so cool and unique! I think your project is much harder than mine and I'm struggling already - Day 7 only!

    ReplyDelete