Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5

Yeah, so I decided that this is going to be harder than I thought. Not necessarily the choosing what photo to take, but getting up the motivation to take one. Especially on bad days. Days where I just want to curl up in bed and sleep the day away. I feel like I have been on a roller coaster today. Sucks. But anyway, I took one for your viewing pleasure. These are some of my very FAVORITIST socks. They are soft and fuzzy, and perfect for a cold yucky day.
Enjoy.


Holy shiznits my legs look huge in this picture. Just goes to show you that I love you all so much, that I would post this. Ugh, I need to run again. Just remember my shadow pic from a couple of days ago. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm rooting for you :) You made it before midnight (and it didn't take so long for you to do one of feet, haha).

    I've been thinking about these 365 projects... and I think it's about the journey :) The good days and the bad days, they're both part of it. Keep it up-- you're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the socks. This is such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete